Thursday 6 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Here we are in 2011 and in a spirit of optimism, I am making a few changes to The Self-Publishing Review.

Regular visitors will have noticed that I've not been posting here much lately. There were two reasons for that: I've been incredibly busy with paid-for writing, which has to take precedence over my blogging activities; and I've been getting so many ugly anonymous comments and emails from this site that I needed to rethink my approach.

The good news is that I'm on the home stretch of the book I'm writing; and I've now managed to collect the IP addresses of all of the people who were being less than polite, and I have now reported them to their ISPs. I find joy in such things.

So that I can deal more easily with any such sad obsessives in the future, I'm going to move this blog from Blogger to Wordpress. Comments here are now closed, but you can still take part in the discussions over at my new home.

I hope to see you there. Thank you, readers and especially writers, for your support over the last year. May 2011 be a splendid and productive year for us all.

No comments: